Friday, February 18, 2011

so sets another dayy...

february 18, 2011
11:06 pm

here i am sitting in my room all alone,
eating a bowl of go-lean-crunch,

my apartment is empty,
jimmy and bryan have gone home for the 3-day weekend,
jay and harry are at some b-day party upstairs,
and i'm just here,
all by myself,
alone...

staring at my computer and trying my best to
formulate the perfect combination of letters and
words to best express how i feel at this very moment...
to paint a little picture of who it is that i am and hope to be...
my sad little attempt at a diary.

hmm.okayy...yeaa,
so here goes:

hi. my name is clarence. i am 19 years old. i go to ucsd.
i am currently a second year.
my major is media with an emphasis in film and digital cinema.
i am chinese american, but my parents are from the philippines.
i have a mom, a dad, three younger sisters, and four younger brothers,
i'm roman catholic, i love to run and bboy,
my favorite color is blue.
i have a beagle back home named shiloh,
my favorite sport is soccer,
i have a lot of friends that i love and cherish,
i feel like i have a purpose and believe
that everything happens for a reason.
i'm a lover.
i'm a fighter.
i'm a fake.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment